| 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
| New Hampshire|
|Pro Career||– present|
Jessica Zerafa is an ice hockey player for the Guelph Gryphons women’s ice hockey program. Zerafa has also competed internationally, winning the gold medal for Team Canada at the 2011 Winter Universiade.
On October 24, 2004, Zerafa was instrumental in a 6-1 victory at Boston College with two goals and one assist. Zerafa totaled four shots on goal and completed the game with a +3. Zerafa’s first goal of the game proved to be the game-winning goal.
In February 2011, Zerafa (and Guelph teammate Jackie Sollis) participated in the 2011 Winter Universiade. On February 5, 2011, Zerafa scored the game winning goal as Canada defeated Finland 4-1 in the gold medal game. Zerafa scored the game winning goal at 4:01 of the second period.
OUA regular seasonEdit
Awards and honorsEdit
- Hockey East ITECH Rookie of the Week (Week of October 25, 2004)
- 2005 Hockey East All-Academic Team
- 2010-11 OUA Second Team All-Star
- ↑ http://www.unhwildcats.com/sports/wice/2004-05/releases/archivepage.cfm-pid=5F96EC69-BDB7-0F43-AE902E951F45AE00.htm
- ↑ http://gryphons.ca/news/2011/2/5/WHOCKEY_0205113148.aspx?path=whockey
- ↑ http://www.leaguestat.com/oua/WOMEN/en/stats/player.php?id=5826
- ↑ http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/women/presarch/20042005/wr102504.pdf
- ↑ http://unhwildcats.com/sports/wice/2004-05/releases/archivepage.cfm-pid=5F96E9AA-BDB7-0F43-A2D25F80AB91C957.htm
- ↑ http://oua.ca/sports/hockey/whockey/home/index.html?article_id=10774&content_type=printable&plugin_id=news.front.system&block_id=5001