| 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
| Whitby Jr. Wolves|
|Pro Career||2005 – present|
Jones was a three-sport athlete at Prince Edward high school, participating in ice hockey, soccer and rugby. In all three sports, she led her respective teams in scoring. In addition, she was named team MVP for each team since her freshman year. She was honoured as the Athlete of the Year in high school her junior year.
- January 30, 2011: Jess Jones recorded her 100th career point as part of a three-point performance in the Lakers’ two-game sweep of Niagara. She hit the century mark by scoring the game-winning goal in a 3-0 victory on Sunday, becoming the second player this season to accomplish the feat. Bailey Bram was the other Lakers player to reach the century mark. Jones is now the 12th player in Lakers history to record at least 100 points in a career.
Awards and honorsEdit
- 2009 College Hockey America All-Rookie Team
- 2009 College Hockey America All-Tournament Team
- CHA Player of the Week (Week of January 31, 2011) 
- 2012 CHA Second Team All-Conference