| 5 ft 3 in (1.6 m)|
| Ottawa Senators|
|Born|| February 14, 1992,|
|Pro Career||2009 – present|
Jenna Ciotti is a women’s ice hockey player for the Yale Bulldogs women's ice hockey team.
In 2006-07, she was captain of the NCCP Bantam AA Provincial Champions. The following season (2007-08), she was assistant captain of the NCCP Midget AA team that were Provincial silver medalists. In 2009, she won a silver medal at the U-18 National Championships with Team Ontario Blue. In addition, Ciotti played for the Ottawa Senators of the Provincial Women’s Hockey League. She became the second Ottawa minor hockey alumni to play for Yale, after goalie Genny Ladiges of Almonte, Ontario.
Ciotti played her first game for the Yale Bulldogs on October 22, 2010 and scored a goal in her NCAA debut.
On February 4, 2011, Ciotti became the first Yale player since 2007 to register a hat trick. Versus the Union Dutchwomen, Ciotti had four points (three goals, one assist) including the game winning goal. Earlier in the week (February 1), Ciotti had the game winning goal versus Brown University. Versus RPI (on February 5), Ciotti managed to get the game tying goal. In the three games, she scored five goals on eight shots and did not incur a penalty. She extended her point scoring streak to four games and scored 11 points in the last twelve games played.</p>
In February 2011, three months after the passing of Daron Richardson, Ciotti was inspired to ensure the Bulldogs raised awareness of youth mental health issues. Ciotti played with Daron’s sister, Morgan Richardson on the Ottawa Senators of the PWHL. In addition, Ciotti was also coached by Daron’s father, Luke Richardson. The Bulldogs’ support for the Do It For Daron charity was symbolized by the purple wristbands the club wore during the month of February and March in the 2010–11 Yale Bulldogs women's ice hockey season. She played on the PWHL Senators with Morgan Richardson (under Luke Richardson’s coaching) for two seasons. Ciotti wanted the bracelets to keep Daron's spirit alive and support the Richardson family. 
Awards and honorsEdit
- CTV Ottawa Athlete of the Week (Feb. 05, 2009)
- Manotick Kiwanis Club Award
- Junior and Senior Female Athlete of the Year, St. Mark High School, Ottawa
- ECAC Hockey MLX Skates Player of the Week (Week of February 8, 2011)
- ECAC Hockey MLX Skates Rookie of the Week (Week of February 8, 2011)
|2009||Under 18 Nationals||Ontario Blue||5||3||0||3||+0||6|
Her father, Bob was a former NCAA player at Lake Superior State (team captain in 1980-81), while her uncle, John Ciotti, played for the University of Miami of Ohio. In addition to hockey, she was an All-Ontario track & field participant in the 300-meter hurdles, making Canadian standard time in the competition.
- ↑ http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/2010/03/04/13104691.html
- ↑ http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/w-hockey/2010-11/releases/20101022swg1t1
- ↑ http://www.ecachockey.com/women/2010-11/Weekly_Awards/Womens_Weekly_Awards_02_08.pdf
- ↑ http://www.ecachockey.com/women/members/yale/20112502_BulldogsDoitforDaron
- ↑ http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080319/ott_athleteoftheweek_080319/20080319/?hub=OttawaHome
- ↑ http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php?ci_id=11737&la_id=1&ss_id=63724&player_id=12486
- ↑ http://pwhl3.stats.pointstreak.com/playerpage.html?playerid=3021457&seasonid=4276
- ↑ http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/w-hockey/2010-11/bios/ciotti%20jenna%20hxgv