| 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
130 lb (59 kg)
| Madison Capitols|
|Born|| September 23 1991,|
Sparta, Wisconsin, USA
|Pro Career||2009 – present|
Jamie Kenyon (Sept. 23, 1991 in Sparta, Wisconsin) is a women’s ice hockey player for the Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs of the WCHA.
She participated eight years with the Madison Capitals. Four of those years were as team captain. In the last four years she competed for the club, she led the team in points. In 2007-08, she debuted with the Madison Capitols U19 girls’ team. She accumulated 90 points (57 goals, 33 assists) in 59 games. Prior to playing for the Capitols, she was part of the Western Wisconsin Blue Devils boys’ program for six years. In April 2008, she was named a 2007-2008 Academic All Star by the Midwest Elite Hockey League Girls Division. Kenyon was given a Gold Award, recognizing the highest grade point average recognized by the League. In the 2009-10 season, she accumulated 61 goals and 39 assists during 52 games.
On November 17, 2009, she signed her letter of intent to play with the Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs.
- February 4-5: Jamie Kenyon extended her scoring streak to four games after recording four points in 7-0 and 3-0 conference road shutouts against Minnesota State. On February 4, she had a goal and an assist and earned a +3
plus/minus rating. The following day, she added two assists, including an assist on the game wining goals. 
Kenyon was a four-year US National Development Camp participant. Kenyon made her Team USA debut as part of the U.S. Women’s Under-18 Select Team at the 2008 Under-18 Series against Canada. On August 23, 2008, the Under 18 US team played Canada in Lake Placid, New York and she scored a goal in a 3-2 overtime loss versus Canada. On November 24, 2008, Kenyon was named to the National Under 18 team. In addition, she was also a member of the 2009 U-18 US World Championship team that claimed the gold medal. In 2009, she also attended her first USA Hockey Women’s National Festival.
Awards and honorsEdit
- Midwest Elite Girls Academic All-Star (2007-08)
- WCHA Rookie of the Week (Week of February 7, 2011)
- ↑ http://thunderaaahockey.com/news2.php?news_id=88039
- ↑ http://www.umdbulldogs.com/teams-womens-hockey.php?id=4679&page=news
- ↑ http://www.wcha.com/women/presarch/201102/feb9wpw.pdf
- ↑ http://www.canadianhockey.org/index.php/ci_id/56298/la_id/1.htm
- ↑ http://www.usahockey.com/Template_Usahockey.aspx?NAV=TU_02_07_01&id=247248
- ↑ http://www.stcloudstate.edu/athletics/sports/hockey-womens/documents/usa-notes.pdf