|Area of jurisdiction||Prince Edward Island|
Development Council, and Officials Council. Hockey PEI has approximately 8,000 members throughout the province. The organization was previously known as the "Prince Edward Island Hockey Association". The change was made at a meeting held January 16, 2006. The change was made to go along with the renaming of the Canadian Amateur Hockey Association to Hockey Canada which had already been done by 8 other provincial/regional member branches under Hockey Canada's jurisdiction at this point.
- Maritime Junior A Hockey League Tier II Junior "A"
- Island Junior Hockey League Junior "B"
- Prince Edward Island Minor Junior Hockey League Junior "C"
- Charlottetown Minor Hockey Association Minor
- Sherwood Parkdale Rural Minor Hockey Association Minor
- Pownal Minor Hockey Association Minor
- North River Minor Hockey Association Minor
- North Star Minor Hockey Association Minor
- Summerside Minor Hockey Minor
- Female Hockey PEI Women's
Board of DirectorsEdit
Hockey PEI is run by a board of eleven directors. The current president is Gordie Whitlock (2008 - present).
- Pius Callaghan (1974-1976)
- Clair Sudsbury (1976-1980)
- Paul Jelley (1980-1981)
- Wayne MacDougall (1981-1985)
- Ken Doucette (1985-1988)
- Cecil Taylor (1988-1992)
- Jim Molyneaux (1992-1993)
- Brian Cameron (1993-1995)
- Don Blacquire (1995-1996)
- John Brehaut (1996-2000)
- Allie Woolridge (2000-2002)
- George Trainor (2002-2004)
- Wendall Shaw (2004-2006)
- Gordie Lund (2006-2008)