| 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
147 lb (67 kg)
Hockey East Team
| Edmonton Thunder|
|Born|| September 13, 1993,|
Edmonton, AB, Canada
|Pro Career||2010 – present|
Heather Kashman (born September 13, 1993) is an ice hockey player for the New Hampshire Wildcats of the Hockey East conference.
Kashman joined the Edmonton Thunder for the 2008-09 season. She would finish the season as a member of the Alberta provincial and AAA Pacific championship squads. The following season, she would repeat the feat, while claiming a bronze medal at the 2010 Esso Cup. During the 2010-11 season, she was the captain of the Midget AAA Edmonton Thunder. The Thunder went undefeated in the regular season, while winning the Alberta provincial title and the AAA Pacific championship. In addition, she was part of the silver medal winning team at the 2011 Esso Cup. At the Alberta Winter Games in 2008. Kashman was part of a fifth place team. She previously at the 2006 Alberta Winter Games. Kashman would go on to represent Team Alberta at the 2011 Canada Winter Games (women's) tournament. She would go on to win the gold medal, and score a goal in a 6-2 semifinal win over Team Saskatchewan.
In her debut with New Hampshire, Kashman recorded two points in her first two career NCAA games (a goal in both games at Niagara). In her NCAA debut game (September 30, 2011), contested versus Niagara, she scored her first career goal in the opening period to give the Wildcats the first lead of the game. The following day, she scored in the second period as New Hampshire took a 2-0 lead. As a result, New Hampshire swept Niagara in the two game series. Kashman had a +3 rating and a .400 shooting percentage.
Awards and honorsEdit
- AMMFHL (Alberta Major Midget Female Hockey League) 2010-11 All-Star Team selection
- AMMFHL 2010-11 Most Valuable Player
- Alberta Aboriginal Youth Achievement Award for Athleticism (2009-10)
- Edmonton Thunder 2010-11 Leading scorer
- Edmonton Thunder 2010-11 MVP
- I.S.C.A. ( Aboriginal Sports ) Athlete Player of the Month for December, 2010.
- Mac’s 2011 Tournament Most Valuable Player
- Mac’s 2011 Tournament Player of the Game (Gold Medal game for Edmonton Thunder) 
- Hockey East Rookie of the Week (Week of October 3, 2011)
|2011||Canada Winter Games||3||4||7|
- ↑ http://cg2011.gems.pro/Result/ShowPerson.aspx?Person_GUID=71527793-7e5b-4c08-8edb-37aeedf846bc&SetLanguage=en-CA
- ↑ http://www.hockey-alberta.ca/association.aspx?p=news&id=482
- ↑ http://www.unhwildcats.com/sports/wice/2011-12/releases/20110930uu60cs
- ↑ http://www.unhwildcats.com/sports/wice/2011-12/boxscores/20111001_oznn.xml
- ↑ http://www.aboriginalsports.org/athlete-of-the-month/heather-kashman.html
- ↑ http://www.macstournament.ab.ca/tournament_11_news_130.html
- ↑ http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/women/pres1112/201110/oct3wwr.php
- ↑ http://cg2011.gems.pro/Result/Event_PO_T_T.aspx?Event_GUID=76b06441-65bc-435e-9edd-ce3ed6fea20a&SetLanguage=en-CA&SetLanguage=en-CA&Gems_ScreenWidth=1366&Gems_ScreenHeight=768&Gems_ScreenAvailWidth=1366&Gems_ScreenAvailHeight=728
- ↑ http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php?ci_id=11737&la_id=1&ss_id=70408&player_id=12202