Hallowell is a city of almost 2500 people in southern Maine, United States.
- (America East Hockey League, 2006-2007
- (IJHL Super Elite, 2006-2008)
- (IJHL Elite, 2006-2009)
- (IJHL Selects, 2008-2009)
- Franchise was sold in 2010; and sat out 2010-11 season
- the Kennebec Ice arena roof collapsed March 2, 2011; forcing the team to sit out the 2011-12 season
- (IJHL Elite, 2012) joined before league folded forcing the team to sit out another season
- (Northern States Junior Hockey League, 2013-2014) renamed Timberwolves when move to operations to China Village and play out of Androscoggin Bank Colisée in Lewiston, Maine
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.