Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hallowell is a city of almost 2500 people in southern Maine, United States.
- (America East Hockey League, 2006-2007
- (IJHL Super Elite, 2006-2008)
- (IJHL Elite, 2006-2009)
- (IJHL Selects, 2008-2009)
- Franchise was sold in 2010; and sat out 2010-11 season
- the Kennebec Ice arena roof collapsed March 2, 2011; forcing the team to sit out the 2011-12 season
- (IJHL Elite, 2012) joined before league folded forcing the team to sit out another season
- (Northern States Junior Hockey League, 2013-2014) renamed Timberwolves when move to operations to China Village and play out of Androscoggin Bank Colisée in Lewiston, Maine