| 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
140 lb (64 kg)
| Pursuit of Excellence|
North Dakota Fighting Sioux (2013-)
|Born|| February 4 1995,|
|Pro Career||– present|
|Women's ice hockey|
|Competitor for Canada|
|IIHF U18 Womens Worlds|
|Gold||2012 Czech Republic||2012 Tournament|
Halli Krzyzaniak (born February 4, 1995) is a women's ice hockey player that has competed for the Canadian National Women's Under 18 team. She made her debut with the Canada women's national ice hockey team at the 2014 4 Nations Cup.
Halli wound up moving to Kelowna B.C. at the age of 13 to attend the Pursuit of Excellence Hockey Academy. She represented Team Manitoba at the 2011 Canada Winter Games (women's) tournament. She travelled to Bratislava, Slovakia to participate in the 2011 IIHF High Performance Women's Camp from July 4-12. During the 2011–12 Canada women's national ice hockey team season, shewas a member of the Canadian National Under 18 team that participated in a three game series vs. the USA in August 2011.
In autumn 2013, she joined the North Dakota Fighting Sioux women's ice hockey program. She would earn one of the assists on the game winning goal scored by Susanna Tapani which snapped the Minnesota Golden Gophers 62-game win sdtreak on November 17, 2013.
|2011||Canada Winter Games||7||1||5||6||16|
Her uncle, Rick Blight played for the Vancouver Canucks.
- ↑ http://stats.hockeycanada.ca/roster/show/1112114?subseason=145822
- ↑ http://www.mywestman.ca/content/view/3239/69/
- ↑ http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php/ci_id/170791/la_id/1.htm
- ↑ http://www.brandonsun.com/breaking-news/neepawa-blue-liner-krzyzaniak-off-to-slovakia-124582544.html?thx=y
- ↑ http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w-hockey/stats/2013-2014/minngm14.html#GAME.BOX