Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gary L. Davidson Award was given to the most valuable player of the World Hockey Association regular season, from 1973 to 1975. It was named in honour of WHA co-founder Gary Davidson, but for the 1975–76 WHA season, it was renamed the Gordie Howe Trophy in honour of one of hockey's all-time greats; Gordie Howe.
Gary L. Davidson Award / Gordie Howe Trophy Winners
- 1979 – Dave Dryden, Edmonton Oilers
- 1978 – Marc Tardif, Quebec Nordiques
- 1977 – Robbie Ftorek, Phoenix Roadrunners
- 1976 – Marc Tardif, Quebec Nordiques
- 1975 – Bobby Hull, Winnipeg Jets
- 1974 – Gordie Howe, Houston Aeros
- 1973 – Bobby Hull, Winnipeg Jets
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Gordie Howe Trophy. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|