Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gander is a town of about 10,000 in northeastern Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Gander Flyers (1960s-1980s)
- (Newfoundland Senior Hockey League, 1970-1974, 1976-1977)
- (Central Newfoundland Hockey League (2009-2012) join NSHL
- (Newfoundland Senior Hockey League, (2012-2014) join CWSHL
- (Central/West Senior Hockey League, 2014- Present)
- Newfoundland Airport Outdoor Rink (1940-1946) used by teams made of RCAF members stationed at the base
- Gander Community Centre
- Gander Gardens "Hanger 12" (1946-????) converted airport hangar used as the town's first indoor natural ice rink until 1956) not sure if new rink was built or ice plant was built at facility
source on early rinks http://nlhhs.org/gander-in-nl-senior-hockey.html
- Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador on Wikipedia