Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fort St. John is a city of about 17,500 people in northeastern British Columbia.
- Fort St. John Flyers (North Peace Hockey League, at least since 2007-Present) registered as Allan Cup eligible 2009-2013
- Fort St. John Golden Hawks (1960s-1980s)
- (Peace-Cariboo Junior Hockey League, 1980-1981) renamed Huskies
- (Peace-Cariboo Junior Hockey League, 1981-1991) league renamed RMJHL
- Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1991-1996) join North West Junior Hockey League
- North Peace Arena
- Pomeroy Sport Centre
- Fort St. John, British Columbia on Wikipedia