Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Erie is a city of about 100,000 people in nortwestern Pennsylvania. It has a metropolitan population of about 280,000.
- (North American Hockey League, 1975-1977) join Northeastern Hockey League
- (Northeastern Hockey League, 1978-1979) join Eastern Hockey League
- (Eastern Hockey League, 1979-1981)
- (AHL, 1981-1982) become Baltimore Skipjacks after merger with ACHL franchise
- (Continental Junior Hockey League, 2010-2012)
- (Midwest Junior Hockey League, 2012-2012) fold before play
- Erie Golden Blades, (Atlantic Coast Hockey League, 1982-1987) fold with league
- Erie Jr. Lions (New York-Penn Major Hockey League, 1973-1974)
- Erie Lakers (Great Lakes Junior Hockey League, 2008) folded before playing any games
- Erie Otters (OHL, 1996-Present)
- Erie Panthers (ECHL, 1988-1996) became Baton Rouge Kingfish
- Mercyhurst Lakers (Atlantic Hockey, 1999-Present)
- Erie County Field House
- Louis J. Tullio Arena (1983-Present)
- Mercyhurst College Ice Arena
- J.M. Cochran Memorial Arena (aka The Zoo)
- Ice Center of Erie (formerly Igloo Ice Arena)
- Erie, Pennsylvania on Wikipedia