Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
'From wikipedia': Dryden is the second-largest city in the Kenora District of Northwestern Ontario, Canada, located on Wabigoon Lake. It is the smallest community in the province of Ontario designated as a city. It and Kenora are the only two cities in Ontario located in the Central Time Zone.
- Dryden Ice Dogs (Superior International Junior Hockey League, 2001-present)
- Dryden Rockets (1960s-1970s)
- (Minnesota-Ontario Hockey League, 1957-1962)
- Independent team (1963-1965) join Manitoba Senior Hockey League
- (Manitoba Intermediate 'AA' Hockey League, 1964-1965) limited schedule team,
- (Manitoba Senior Hockey League, 1965-1966)
- Independent team (1966-1971)
- (Canadian Central Hockey League, 1971-1972) fold near end of season
- Whythe Avenue "Outdoor" Rink (early 1900's to the Great Depression) closed due to lack of funds
- Dryden Memorial Arena (1948-March 1978) destroyed by fire.
- "New" Dryden Memorial Arena # 1 (July 9, 1979-Present) capacity 1,000
- "New" Dryden Memorial Arena # 2 (March 1988-Present) smaller than regulation surface, with no permanant seating
- Milestone Outdoor Rink