Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|WCHA Team||Wisconsin (2010-)|
|Pro Career||2008 – present|
The sisters started playing soccer together when they were 3. Since then, they have since been teammates on soccer and hockey teams at the high school and club levels. In 2006, the Anchorage School District introduced flag football, and the sisters participated in that sport too.
During the 2009-10 season, Kelter missed the first 14 games while competing with the Badgers soccer team. She appeared in 20 games but did not score a point. For the season, she had a plus-one rating. 
Of note, at Wisconsin, soccer and hockey overlap. Soccer starts in August and depending on the postseason, the season could end in November. The women's hockey team starts its season in late September. While recruiting them, head coach Mark Johnson, wanted both Kelters to play for him, even though soccer would make them unavailable for part of the season. 
Awards and honorsEdit
- Member of the 2008 Region IV Olympic Development Soccer Team
- Named to the All-State Soccer Team in 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Member of Alaska Rush where her team went on to win five consecutive state championships
- Won three state championships with a boys hockey team in Alaska
- Member of the National Honor Society