| 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
218 lb (99 kg)
| Free Agent|
San Antonio Rampage
|Born|| March 31 1991,|
Ottawa, ON, CAN
|NHL Draft|| 6th Round (177th Overall), 2009|
|Pro Career||2012 – present|
David Pacan (born March 31, 1991 in Ottawa, Ontario) is a Canadian Ice Hockey Center who most recently played for the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL. He was drafted in the sixth round (177th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft by the Chicago Blackhawks.
After playing Minor Ice Hockey for the Ottawa Sting, he played Junior "A" Ice Hockey for the Cumberland Grads of the Central Canada Hockey League during the 2007-08 and 2008-09 seasons. For the 2009-10 season, Pacan played College Ice Hockey for the University of Vermont. Pacan was the University of Vermont's top scorer amongst Freshmen that season, with 7 Goals and 7 Assists, but he was dismissed from the school in September 2010 for unspecified violations of the school's Student Athlete-Code of Conduct. In light of his dismissal, Pacan signed with the Niagara IceDogs of the Ontario Hockey League.
After playing 2 seasons for the Ice Dogs, Pacan began his Professional Ice Hockey career during the 2012-13 season, playing seventy-four games for the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL and playing nine games for the San Antonio Rampage of the American Hockey League. Pacan spent the 2013-14 season playing seventy-one games for the Kalamazoo Wings of the ECHL and three games for the Utica Comets of the American Hockey League. He then spent the 2014-15 season playing sixty-two games in a second stint with the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL and eight games for the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League.
On June 16, 2015, the Cyclones traded Pacan's rights to the Missouri Mavericks of the ECHL to complete a trade made during the 2014-15 season in which the Mavericks sent Jack Downing to the Cyclones.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 IceDogs Sign David Pacan. Niagara IceDogs (September 29, 2010). Retrieved on July 15, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Mavericks Acquire Four Skaters in Trade Deadline and Release Season-Ending Roster. OurSportsCentral.com (June 16, 2015). Retrieved on July 15, 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Messina, Chris (November 30, 2011). Former Grad Pacan Playing Key Role with Ice Dogs. Cornwall Colts. Retrieved on July 15, 2015.
- ↑ Ryan, Ted (September 28, 2010). David Pacan Dismissed from UVM Hockey Team. The Burlington Free Press. Retrieved on July 15, 2015.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 David Pacan (F). ECHL. Retrieved on July 15, 2015.