Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
222 lb (101 kg)
| NHL Team (P)|
| Philadelphia Flyers|
Adirondack Phantoms (AHL)
Tampa Bay Lightning
|Born|| June 15 1981,|
Windsor, ON, CAN
|NHL Draft|| 66th overall, 1999|
|Pro Career||2001 – present|
Jancevski was drafted 66th overall in the 2nd round of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft by the Dallas Stars. In 2006, he signed with Montreal as a free agent he was then assigned to the Canadiens' AHL affiliate, the Hamilton Bulldogs, where he helped the Bulldogs to the Calder Cup.
Jancevski signed a one-year deal with the Tampa Bay Lightning on July 6, 2007. Dan started the 2007-08 season with the Lightning's affiliate, the Norfolk Admirals. He received his first recall on November 21, 2007 and played in 2 games before he was returned to the Admirals. Jancevski was then traded back to Dallas for Junior Lessard on January 15, 2008.
On June 9, 2008, Jancevski was re-signed by the Stars to a two-year contract.
Awards and achievementsEdit
|2007–08||Tampa Bay Lightning||NHL||2||0||0||0||2||—||—||—||—||—|
- ↑ Dallas Stars acquire Dan Jancevski from Tampa Bay Lightning in exchange for Junior Lessard. Dallas Stars (2008-01-15). Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Stars sign Jancevski to two-year deal. Dallas Stars (2008-06-09). Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ "Powe signs one year contract", Philadelphia Flyers, 2009-07-22. Retrieved on 2009-07-30.
- Dan Jancevski's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Dan Jancevski's career stats at Hockey-Reference.com
- Dan Jancevski's biography at Legends of Hockey
- Dan Jancevski's NHL player profile
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Dan Jancevski. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|