Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corner Brook is a town of about 20,000 in western Newfoundland and Labrador.
Corner Brook hosted portions of the 1999 Canada Winter Games
Corner Brook hosted the 1985 Allan Cup
- (Newfoundland Jr. A Hockey League, 1972-1974) join another league
- (West Newfoundland Junior Hockey League, 1975-1976)
- (Central-West Junior Hockey League, 2008-2011) become Deer Lake based Humber Valley Red Wings
- (Central-West Junior Hockey League 2005-Present)
- (Newfoundland Senior Hockey League 1970-1977)
- (Newfoundland Senior Hockey League, 2011-2012) moved to Deer Lake; renamed Western Royals
- (Newfoundland Senior Hockey League, 2014-2014) join Central/West Senior Hockey League before play
- (Central/West Senior Hockey League, 2014-Present)
- Pepsi Centre (1997-Present) (formerly the Canada Games Centre)
- 1985-86 Corner Brook Royals
- Corner Brook on Wikipedia