| 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
| Edina Hornets|
Minnesota Jr. Whitecaps
Boston Blades (2014-2015)
Boston Pride (2015-present)
|Born|| March 7, 1992,|
|Pro Career||2010 – present|
Corinne Buie (born March 7, 1992) is a women's ice hockey player from Edina, Minnesota. Currently, she plays in the NWHL, the first professional women's hockey league, as a forward on the Boston Pride.
Buie was recruited and offered a full scholarship by Coach Bob Deraney to play with the Providence Friars. As a freshman, she earned a spot on the all-rookie team in the Hockey East conference and was runner-up to Kendall Coyne for rookie of the year. In her senior season, Buie became the 33rd Providence player to reach the 100-point mark in NCAA women's hockey.
Selected by the Boston Blades in the 2014 CWHL Draft, she would finish her rookie season with nine points. Buie participated in the championship game of the 2015 Clarkson Cup. Along with Tara Watchorn, the two would assist on Janine Weber's goal in overtime, as the Blades earned their second Cup in franchise history.
Buie was drafted as a power forward for the Boston Pride, one of four teams in the National Women's Hockey League (NWHL) in its inaugural season (2015-2016). The Pride won the regular season and the first Isobel Cup at the Prudential Center Practice Facility in Newark, New Jersey.
The Buffalo Beauts recruited Buie to relocate to Buffalo for the second season of the NWHL. The Beauts met up with the number-one seed Boston Pride in the 2016-17 season finale. Buie's game-winning goal was sufficient to clinch the win, and with her switch from Boston to Buffalo, resulted in her being the only player to lift the Isobel Cup for a second time in the young league. Corinne Buie is the only professional women's hockey player to have won a CWHL Clarkson Cup and two NWHL Isobel Cups in succession. 
Buie re-signed with the Buffalo Beauts and has been named captain for the 2017-18 season.
Awards and honorsEdit
- Hockey East Rookie of the Month,(Week of December 6) 
- Hockey East Pro Ambitions Rookie of the Month (December 2010)
*2010-11 Hockey East All-Rookie Team
- ↑ http://cwhl_site.stats.pointstreak.com/boxscore.html?gameid=2637147
- ↑ https://victorypress.org/2017/04/17/buie-a-champion/
- ↑ https://womenshockeylife.com/blogs_view_dsp.cfm?BlogId=2304&CatId=16
- ↑ http://www.uscho.com/stats/player/wid,7974/corinne-buie/
- ↑ Hockeyeastonline.Com - Weekly Release: Providence Picks Up Four Points; Maine, Vermont Split Series
- ↑ http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/women/pres1011/201101/jan4wpm.pdf
- ↑ HockeyEastOnline.com - WHEA ANNOUNCES 2011 ALL-ROOKIE TEAM HONOREES