| 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
123 lb (56 kg)
Hockey East Team
| Chicago Mission|
|Born|| January 3, 1991,|
|Pro Career||2009 – present|
|Competitor for the United States|
|IIHF U18 Women’s World Championships|
|Gold||2009 Germany||2009 IIHF U18 Women’s World Championships|
Corinne Boyles (born January 3, 1991) is a women's ice hockey player for the Boston College Eagles women's ice hockey program.
Boyles competed for the Chicago Mission in AAA. As a player for the Mission, she won the 2008 national championship for U-19 women's hockey, while finishing in second place in the 2009 U-19 national championship.
In 2009-10, Boyles appeared in 24 games (earning the start in 22 of them). She allowed 66 goals, but forty percent of said goals were scored while Boston College was on the penalty kill. On Sunday, November 15, 2009, she stopped 42 shots from the Connecticut Huskies while earning the first shutout of her career.
Boyles participated on the 2008 Team USA Under-18 World Championship Team.
Awards and honorsEdit
- Hockey East Rookie of the Week (Week of Nov. 16, 2009)
- Hockey East Rookie of the Week (Week of Dec. 14, 2009)
- 2009-10 All-ACC Academic Honor Roll
- 2009-10 Athletic Director's Award for Academic Achievement
- 2009-10 Hockey East All-Academic Team
- 2010-11 Hockey East All-Academic Team