|Born|| July 22 1986,|
Johnston, IA, USA
| 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
170 lb (77 kg; 12 st 2 lb)
| ECHL team|
| Colorado Eagles|
Lake Erie Monsters
Costello played junior hockey with the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders where he scored 76 points to be the leading scoring in the United States Hockey League for the 2005–06 season. He then attended Northeastern University where he played NCAA Division I college hockey with the Northeastern Huskies men's ice hockey team where he scored 14 goals and 21 assists for 35 points in 59 games.
On August 18, 2011, the Colorado Eagles signed Costello for the 2011–12 ECHL season. Costello was leading the Eagles and the ECHL in scoring with 76 points in just 47 games before he suffered a season-ending knee injury on March 10, 2012. Despite his injury, Costello finished fourth in league scoring and was selected in the First-All Star Team and chosen as the ECHL's Most Valuable Player.
|2003–04||Des Moines Buccaneers||USHL||49||5||10||15||16||2||0||0||0||2|
|2004–05||Wichita Falls Wildcats||NAHL||56||29||34||63||32||3||5||1||6||0|
|2005–06||Cedar Rapids RoughRiders||USHL||59||31||45||76||15||8||3||3||6||2|
|2009–10||Corpus Christi Icerays||CHL||57||13||42||55||33||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||Lake Erie Monsters||AHL||8||0||1||1||2||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and honorsEdit
|USHL Most Points (76)||2005–06|||
|ECHL First All-Star Team||2011–12|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Johnston native led USHL in scoring
- ↑ "Colorado Eagles add Costello". Colorado Eagles (2011-08-18). Retrieved on 2011-08-18.
- ↑ "ECHL leading scorer and former RoughRider placed on season ending I.R". Cedar Rapids RoughRiders (2012-03-12). Retrieved on 2012-05-22.
- ↑ "All-ECHL Team announced". ECHL (2012-03-29). Retrieved on 2012-05-22.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Colorado's Costello named CCM ECHL Most Valuable Player". ECHL (2012-04-06). Retrieved on 2012-04-06.
- Chad Costello's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Chad Costello's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Chad Costello. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|