| 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
141 lb (64 kg)
|WCHA Team||Ohio State|
|Born|| June 3 1991,|
|Pro Career||2009 – present|
| Women's ice hockey
| Competitor for Canada
| IIHF U18 Womens Worlds
|Silver||2009 Germany|| 2009 Tournament
Hokey Langan is an ice hockey player for the Ohio State Buckeyes women’s ice hockey program.
She played for the London Jr. Devilettes while attending Chatham-Kent Secondary School. Langan was a two-time member of the gold medal-winning Team Ontario Red at the 2007 and '08 Canadian Under-18 National Championships. At the 2008 Championships, she served as assistant captain.
Langan set the Ohio State record for points by a freshman with 53 (25 goals, 28 assists)and was one point shy of tying the Buckeye single-season scoring record. Langan appeared in all 37 games and became the first Buckeye to win the WCHA's scoring title. In WCHA conference play, she registered 43 points (21 goals, 22 assists) in 28 games. She reached an average of 1.54 points per game in conference contests.
Her first collegiate point was an assist in 4-4 OT tie versus Boston University on October 3. Six days later, she scored her first collegiate goal. She also added an assist for her first multi-point game, a 6-5 loss to Minnesota. On October 30, Langan registered her first multi-goal and multi-assist game (two goals and two assists) in a 7-6 come-from-behind win against Minnesota State.
From October 23, 2009 to January 2, 2010, she tied for the second-longest point streak in OSU history at 14 games. In her first 20 NCAA games, she had a point in 18 of them. For the season, she was scoreless in just eight games. Langan tied the Buckeye record for goals and points in a game by scoring four times and adding an assist for a five-point performance against Bemidji State on January 22, 2010.
In the postseason, Langan had a hat trick on February 27, in a 4-3 OT win as the Buckeyes swept the defending NCAA champion Wisconsin in the WCHA First Round Playoff series. In the WCHA Final Faceoff semifinal in Minneapolis (March 6), Langan registered two assists, including one for the game-tying goal with 18 seconds left in regulation. Minnesota would go on to win 5-4 in double-overtime.
In a January 27, 2012 defeat of the North Dakota Fighting Sioux, Langan finished the game with two assists as the Buckeyes prevailed by a 6-2 mark. The two assists from Langan helped her reached the 100-point milestone, only the eighth Buckeyes player to reach the mark. 
In an October 27 win versus Bemidji State, the Buckeyes set a program record for most goals scored in one game with 10. Hokey Langan scored a goal in that record breaking performance. Said goal was the 48th goal of her career to move past Laura McIntosh into fifth place on the Buckeyes all-time scoring list. 
Langan competed for Team Canada in an Under 18 series against Team USA in August 2008. She won the silver medal with Team Canada at the 2009 IIHF World Women's Under-18 Championship. Langan participated in the Canadian National Women's Program Strength and Conditioning Camp from May 25-30, 2010.
|2007 National Under 18||Ontario Red||5||0||3||3||4
|2008 National Under 18||Ontario Red||5||4||1||5||2
Career Game HighsEdit
|Goals||4||Jan. 22, 2010 vs. Bemidji State|
|Assists||3||Feb. 13, 2010 at Minnesota Duluth|
|Points||5||Jan. 22, 2010 vs. Bemidji State|
|PIM||4||4x, last Feb. 27, 2010 at Wisconsin|
|Shots||10||2x, last Jan. 29, 2010 vs. Wisconsin|
- First Goal: Oct. 9, 2009 vs. Minnesota
- First Assist: Oct. 3, 2009 at Boston University
- Hat Tricks: Jan. 22, 2010 vs. Bemidji State (4 goals); Feb. 27, 2010 at Wisconsin
- Longest Point Streak: 14 games (24 pts., Oct. 23,2009-Jan. 3, 2010)
Awards and honorsEdit
- WCHA Rookie of the Year (2009-10) 
- WCHA Scoring Champion (2009-10)
- Second Team All-WCHA (2009-10)
- WCHA All-Rookie Team (2009-10)
- Buckeyes' Most Valuable Freshman award (2009-10)
- Tied the program record for WCHA Rookie of the Week awards with four (Oct. 30-31, Jan. 22-23, Feb. 12-13, Feb. 19-20).
- Ohio State team record, Most points by a freshman (53)
- ↑ http://www.wcha.com/women/pres1112/201201/jan31wcw.pdf
- ↑ http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/w-hockey/spec-rel/102712aaa.html
- ↑ http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php?ci_id=11737&player_id=10719&la_id=1
- ↑ http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=17300&ATCLID=204900907
- ↑ http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=17300&ATCLID=204769761
- ↑ http://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/fls/17300/pdf/w_ice/guide/1011-single/1011_guide.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=17300