Canton is a town of about 21,000 people located southwest of Boston, Massachusetts and is a suburb of that city.
- Canton Rangers (Interstate Junior Hockey League, 2001-2002) relocated to Bridgewater, Massachusetts and renamed East Coast Rangers
- Northeast Generals (North American 3 Eastern Hockey League, 2015-Present)
- Canton Metropolis Skating Rink roof collapsed February 8, 2015 building deemed a total loss. link to story on roof collapse
- Canton Sportsplex
- Canton Ice House (open August 2016)
- Canton, Massachusetts on Wikipedia