Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cambridge is a city of about 130,000 just to the south of Kitchener in the Canadian province of Ontario.
It was formed in 1973 as an amalgamation of the towns of Preston, Galt, and Hespeler plus some smaller communities.
- (Ontario Hockey Association Senior A, 1973-1979) join CSAHL
- (Continental Senior A Hockey League, 1979-1980) join OHASA
- (Ontario Hockey Association Senior A, 1980-1987) folded
- (Southwestern Senior A Hockey League, 1999-2003) join OSAAAHL
- (Ontario Senior AAA Hockey League, 2003-2004) league becomes MLH
- (Major League Hockey, 2004-2006) withdrew over dispute over an ineligible player
- (Ontario Junior A Hockey League, 1982-1983) join GOJHL
- (Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League, 1983-present)
- Cambridge Ice Centre
- Cambridge Sports Park (formerly Cambridge Ice Park)
- Dickson Park Centre
- Duncan McIntosh Commuity Centre
- Galt Arena Gardens
- Hespeler Memorial Arena
- Karl Homuth Arena
- Preston Memorial Auditorium