The Byng of Vimy Trophy was awarded annualy to the player in the Quebec Senior Hockey League who best combined clean play with value to his team.
It replaced the Kenneth Stewart Trophy.
The trophy followed the league as it changed to the Quebec Senior Hockey League (Major) in 1950 and the professional Quebec Hockey League in 1953. It was retired when the Quebec League folded in 1959.
- 1942-43 Frank Eddolls, Montreal RCAF
- 1943-44 Lionel Bouvrette, Quebec Aces
- 1944-45 Billy Reay, Quebec Aces
- 1945-46 Pete Morin, Montreal Royals
- 1946-47 Gerry McNeil, Montreal Royals
- 1947-48 Ralph Buchanan, Shawinigan Falls Cataractes
- 1948-49 Tony Demers, Sherbrooke Saints
- 1949-50 Ralph Buchanan, Shawinigan Falls Cataractes
- 1950-51 Larry Kwong, Valleyfield Braves
- 1951-52 Les Douglas, Montreal Royals
- 1952-53 Sherman White, Chicoutimi Saguenéens
- 1953-54 Dusty Blair, Ottawa Senators
- 1954-55 Kelly Burnett, Montreal Royals
- 1955-56 Andre Corriveau, Montreal Royals
- 1956-57 Dick Wray, Shawinigan Falls Cataractes
- 1957-58 Greig Hicks, Chicoutimi Saguenéens
- 1958-59 Gerry Desaulniers, Trois Rivieres Lions