|Born|| June 3 1992,|
Jacksonville, FL, USA
| 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
201 lb (91 kg; 14 st 5 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Boston Bruins|
Providence Bruins (AHL)
|NHL Draft|| 121st overall, 2011|
</div></div> Brian Ferlin (born June 3, 1992) is an American professional ice hockey Winger who is currently playing with the Providence Bruins of the American Hockey League (AHL) as a prospect for the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected by the Bruins in the 4th round (121st overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
Prior to attending Cornell University, Ferlin played junior hockey with the Indiana Ice in the United States Hockey League. Ferlin's outstanding play during the 2010–11 season was rewarded with him being selected to play in the 2011 USHL All-Star Game.
On April 11, 2014, at the completion of his collegiate career, Ferlin signed a two-year entry-level contract with the Boston Bruins.
|2008–09||Jacksonville Ice Dogs||MetJHL||38||45||44||89||33||—||—||—||—||—|
Awards and honorsEdit
|USHL All-Star Game||2010–11|||
|All-ECAC Rookie Team||2011–12|
|ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Year||2011–12|||
|Ivy League Rookie of the Year||2011–12|||
|All-Ivy League First Team||2013–14|||
|All-ECAC Third Team||2013–14|
- ↑ "Bruins sign Brian Ferlin to entry-level contract". Boston Bruins (2014-04-11). Retrieved on 2014-04-11.
- ↑ "U.S. World Junior Spotlight: Brian Ferlin". The United States of Hockey.com (2011-11-18). Retrieved on 2011-11-18.
- ↑ "Hockey ivy rivals compete in Semi's". Cornell Sun (2012-03-16). Retrieved on 2012-03-16.
- ↑ "Ferlin selected as rookie of the year". Cornell Big Red (2012-03-01). Retrieved on 2012-03-01.
- ↑ "Men's Ice Hockey All-Ivy - 2013-14". IvyLeagueSports.com (2014-03-15). Retrieved on 2014-03-15.
- Brian Ferlin's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Brian Ferlin's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Year|
| Succeeded by|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Brian Ferlin. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|