Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born|| November 22 1990,|
St. Charles, MO, USA
| 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
180 lb (82 kg; 12 st 12 lb)
|ECHL team||South Carolina Stingrays|
Gensler is currently playing for the Bentley Falcons in the a NCAA Men's Division I Atlantic Hockey conference. In his sophomore year, Gensler's outstanding play was rewarded with a selection to the 2011-12 All-AHA First Team,  and was named the 2012 recipient of the Walter Brown Award presented to the best American born player in New England.
Awards and honoursEdit
|All-Atlantic Hockey First Team||2011-12|||
|Walter Brown Award Winner||2012|
|All-Atlantic Hockey First Team||2012-13|
|Atlantic Hockey Top Scorer||2013–14|||
|All-Atlantic Hockey First Team||2013–14|||
- ↑ Schneider Named AHA First Team; Gerke Second Team - University of Connecticut Official Athletics Site
- ↑ Four teams enter Atlantic Hockey championship, one moves on to NCAA tournament - USCHO.com - U.S. College Hockey Online
- ↑ http://www.atlantichockeyonline.com/news/2013-14_news/2014regularseasonawards
- ↑ http://www.atlantichockeyonline.com/news/2013-14_news/1314allconferenceteam
- Brett Gensler's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Brett Gensler's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Brett Gensler. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|