|Born|| April 26 1992,|
Prince George, BC, CAN
| 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
212 lb (96 kg; 15 st 2 lb)
| Free Agent|
|NHL Draft|| 39th overall, 2010|
Brett Bulmer (born April 26, 1992) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently an unrestricted free agent who most recently played with ERC Ingolstadt in the German DEL. He was selected by the Minnesota Wild in the second round (39th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
On April 21, 2011, Bulmer was signed by the Minnesota Wild to a three-year entry-level contract. Bulmer made his NHL debut on opening night, October 8 2011. After playing in nine NHL games, in which he registered three assists and six penalty minutes, Bulmer returned to the Kelowna Rockets on October 8, 2011. League to continue his development.
As an unsigned free agent from the Wild over the summer, Bulmer opted to continue his career abroad, signing mid-season deal with Finnish club, Ilves Tampere of the top tier Liiga on October 30, 2016. On February 6, 2017, he transferred to ERC Ingolstadt of the German DEL, signing a contract for the remainder of the 2016–17 campaign. Bulmer appeared in the final 7 regular season games with Ingolstadt, contributing with 3 points before suffering a preliminary playoff loss to the Fischtown Pinguins to conclude his tenure with ERC.
- ↑ http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_19232321
- ↑ Wild Recalls Bulmer. Minnesota Wild (2013-12-12). Retrieved on 2013-12-12.
- ↑ Bulmer Reassigned to Iowa. Minnesota Wild (2013-12-20). Retrieved on 2013-12-20.
- ↑ "Brett Bulmer ready for Ilves" (in Finnish). Ilves Tampere (2016-10-30). Retrieved on 2016-10-30.
- ↑ "ERC Ingolstadt holt Brett Bulmer". (de)
- ↑ "More personal decisions in Ingolstadt" (in German). ERC Ingolstadt (2017-03-11). Retrieved on 2017-03-11.