Bozeman is a city of about 27,000 people in osuthwestern Montana, United States.
- (American Frontier Hockey League, 1996-1998) league renamed AWHL
- (America West Hockey League, 1998-2003) join NAHL when leagues merge
- (North American Hockey League, 2003-2006) team disolved, team previously known as Blackhawks assume name
- (Northern Pacific Hockey League, 2006-2011) withdew to form American West Hockey League
- (American West Hockey League, 2011-2014) league merged into NA3HL
- (North American 3 Hockey League, 2014-Present)
- Valley Ice Garden (formerly Bozeman Ice Center)
- Haynes Pavilion (Gallatin County Fairgrounds)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.