Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bozeman is a city of about 27,000 people in osuthwestern Montana, United States.
- (American Frontier Hockey League, 1996-1998) league renamed AWHL
- (America West Hockey League, 1998-2003) join NAHL when leagues merge
- (North American Hockey League, 2003-2006) team disolved, team previously known as Blackhawks assume name
- (Northern Pacific Hockey League, 2006-2011) withdew to form American West Hockey League
- (American West Hockey League, 2011-2014) league merged into NA3HL
- (North American 3 Hockey League, 2014-Present)
- Valley Ice Garden (formerly Bozeman Ice Center)
- Haynes Pavilion (Gallatin County Fairgrounds)