He was not chosen in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.
- Played with the Huntsville-Muskoka Otters Jr. A team in the 2004 - 2005 season.
- First round draft pick (15th overall) selected by the Barrie Colts in the 2007 OHL Priority Selection Draft on May 7th, 2005.
- Played his first OHL game on September 29, 2005, Barrie Colts vs. Sudbury Wolves.
- Recorded his first point in the OHL on September 29, 2005, in his first game, by scoring an assist.
- Named to Team Ontario and participated in the World U-17 Hockey Challenge in Regina, Saskatchewan from December 26, 2005 to January 4, 2006.
- Helped the Barrie Colts make it into the third round of the OHL Championship playoffs in 2006.
- On January 3, 2007 Blake Parlett was traded to the Windsor Spitfires in a deal that sent the Spits team captain Mike Weber, also a defence player, to the Colts. Speaking of Parlett, Spitfires General Manager Warren Rychel said, "He will be a cornerstone for our defence for many years to come. Parlett has excellent size (6’2, 205 lbs) and is very mobile, and will be eligible for the 2007 NHL Draft."
GP = Games Played, G = Goals, A = Assists,
Pts = Points, PIM = Penalty Minutes
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found