William "Wild Bill" Ezinicki (born 11 March 1924) was a Canadian professional ice hockey forward for the Toronto Maple Leafs (1944-1950), the Boston Bruins (1950-1952), and the New York Rangers (1954-1955) of the NHL.
He played in 368 NHL games, scoring 79 goals and 105 assists..
Achievements and awardsEdit
- Memorial Cup Championship (1944)
- Stanley Cup Championships (1947, 1948, & 1949)
- “Honoured Member” of the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame
- Bill Ezinicki's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Bill Ezinicki's biography at Legends of Hockey
- Bill Ezinicki's biography at Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame
- Bill Ezinicki’s biography at Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame
- Profile at New England section PGA Hall of Fame
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Bill Ezinicki. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|