With the opening of the Santa Ana Star Center in suburban Rio Rancho, New Mexico, most of the hockey activity moved there, as the only major tenant in the Tingley Colisuem is the Albuquerque Thunderbirds of the NBA Development League.
- Albuquerque Chaparrals (Southwest Hockey League, 1975-1977) fold with league
- Albuquerque Six Guns (CHL, 1973-1974) ceased operations
- New Mexico Ice Breakers (Western States Hockey League, 1996-2001)
- New Mexico Scorpions
- Outpost Ice Arena
- Tingley Coliseum (Expo New Mexico) (1957-Present)
- Albuquerque, New Mexico on Wikipedia