ACHA Men's Division II is currently the largest division in the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA), it includes 162 teams in ten Conferences and Independents. These teams are divided into four Regions (Northeast, Southeast, Central, West). A total of 16 teams qualify for the National Championship tournament, four from each region. The top two seeds from each region earn an automatic berth into Nationals. Seeds 3-10 compete in a regional tournament with the two teams who win both of their games also earning a Nationals berth.
ACHA Women's Division II includes 29 teams playing in two Conferences and Independents with four teams qualify for the National tournament.
- Atlantic Coast Collegiate Hockey League (ACCHL)
- Great Midwest Hockey League (GMHL)
- Great Northeast Collegiate Hockey Conference (GNCHC)
- Mid-American Collegiate Hockey Association (MACHA)
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Hockey Association (MACHA)
- Northeast Collegiate Hockey Association (NECHA)
- Pacific 8 Intercollegiate Hockey Conference (PAC-8)
- Super East Collegiate Hockey League (SECHL)
- Tri-State Collegiate Hockey League (TSCHL)
- Western Collegiate Club Hockey Association (WCCHA)
- West Coast Hockey Conference (WCHC)