Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ACHA Men's Division I comprises 53 teams. There are six Conferences along with Independent teams that compete annually for the Murdoch Cup awarded to the Men's ACHA Division I National Champion. Sixteen teams compete in the national tournament. These teams are selected by the National Coaches poll. ACHA Women's Division I includes 17 teams playing in two Conferences and Independents.
- Central States Collegiate Hockey League (CSCHL)
- College Hockey Mid-America (CHMA)
- Eastern Collegiate Hockey Association (ECHA)
- Eastern Collegiate Hockey League (ECHL)
- Eastern States Collegiate Hockey League (ESCHL)
- Great Lakes Collegiate Hockey League (GLCHL) (2010)
- Northeast Collegiate Hockey League (NECHL)