This is the 2018 Alberta Junior C Playoffs. Three teams from both the Calgary Junior C Hockey League and the Noralta Junior Hockey League qualify for the tournament. The tournament will be held March 23 to 25, 2018.
Based on the current rotation between the two participating leagues the tournament will be hosted by the Noralta Junior Hockey League.
Noralta Junior Hockey LeagueEdit
Calgary Junior C Hockey LeagueEdit
The teams are put in two divisions with Division 1 being made up of the Calgary Junior C Hockey League teams and the Division 2 being made up of Noralta Junior Hockey League teams. The teams play a modified round robin where each team plays all the teams in the other pool once. The top two teams in each group qualify for the semifinals which matched up the first place team in one division against the second place team in the other. the semifinal winners meet for the Provincial championship.
- Sherwood Park Renegades defeated Blackfoot Chiefs 8-2
- NEZ Northstars defeated Simons Valley Storm 7-3
- Edmonton Avalanche defeated Springbank Rockies 7-5
- Edmonton Avalanche defeated Simons Valley Storm 9-0
- Blackfoot Chiefs defeated NEZ Northstars 4-2
- Springbank Rockies defeated Sherwood Park Renegades 8-5
- Blackfoot Chiefs defeated Edmonton Avalanche 8-2
- Sherwood Park Renegades defeated Simons Valley Storm 7-0
- Springbank Rockies defeated NEZ Northstars 9-1
|1st||Sherwood Park Renegades||3||2||1||0||20||10||4|
|3rd||Simons Valley Storm||3||0||3||0||3||23||0|
- Sherwood Park Renegades defeated Blackfoot Chiefs 4-3
- Springbank Rockies defeated Edmonton Avalanche 6-1