This is the 2017-18 Qu'Appelle Valley Junior C Hockey League season. This is the league's second season.
- On March 8, 2017 the league announces the addition of the Bredenbury Tundra and the Wolseley Mustangs for the 2017-18 season.
- The league held its spring meeting on April 2, 2017 and announced the addition of two more teams for the 2017-18 season, the Cupar Jr. Canucks and the Yellow Grass Wheatkings.
- The Balcarres Jr. Broncs withdrew from the league.
- The Regina River Rats move their home games to the Doug Wickenheiser Arena after the Regina Exhibition Stadium (Cooperators Centre) is demolished in January of 2017.
|Regina River Rats||18||12||3||2||97||56||26|
|Yellow Grass Wheatkings||18||10||7||1||82||83||21|
|White Butte Eagles||18||7||11||0||64||86||14|
|Cupar Jr. Canucks||18||3||14||1||51||98||7|
The Regina River Rats were required to forfeit a February 4, 2018 game against the Bredenbury Tundra due to playing with a player who was under suspension. The original score was 9-4 in favor of Regina. It was reverted to a 1-0 loss.
All teams qualify. Two plays seven, three plays six and four plays five in the best-of-three quarterfinals The top seed earns a bye to the best-of-five semifinals and plays the lowest quarterfinal winner and the other two quarterfinal winners meet. The semifinal winners meet in the best-of-five league championship.
- Regina River Rats defeated Cupar Jr. Canucks 2 games to none
- Bredenbury Tundra defeated Lumsden Jaxx 2 games to 1
- Yellow Grass Wheatkings defeated White Butte Eagles 2 games to 1
- Wolseley Mustangs defeated Yellow Grass Wheatkings 3 games to none
- Regina River Rats defeated Bredenbury Tundra 3 games to none