This is the 2017-18 Quebec Junior Hockey League season. This was the league's 30th season overall and 4th season under this name. The league was previously known as the Quebec Provincial Junior Hockey League from 1988-1998 and as the Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League from 1998-2014.
- The Sainte-Agathe Montagnards relocated to the Familiprix Saint Gabriel Arena and were renamed the St-Gabriel-de-Brandon Montagnards.
- Due to scheduling issues with the Aréna de Vaudreuil the Vaudreuil-Dorion Mustangs relocated to adjoining Saint-Lazare, Quebec and were renamed the Saint-Lazare Revolution
- The St-Leonard Arctic are renamed Montreal-Nord Arctic
Alexandre Burrows DivisionEdit
Martin St-Louis DivisionEdit
Note: a game between Granby and St-Gabriel-de-Brandon is listed on the league schedule as TBD, but appears to have been cancelled the league schedule ended March 2 and the league playoffs were written to start March 4.
NAPA Cup PlayoffsEdit
The NAPA Cup playoffs will be held after the completion of the regular season with the playoff champion advancing to the 2018 Fred Page Cup to be held in Ottawa, Ontario. The winner of that tournament will advance to the 2018 Royal Bank Cup being held in Chilliwack, British Columbia.
The top ten teams overall qualify for the playoffs. The seventh place team plays the tenth place and eighth place team plays the ninth place team in best of three preliminary round series. The preliminary round winners are reseeded as number 7 and 8 play the second and first place teams respectively in the quarterfinals while the 3rd place team plays the 6th place team and the 4th place plays the 5th place team in the best of seven quarterfinals. The quarterfinal winners are reseeded for the league semifinals. The semifinal winners meet in the NAPA Cup final.
- Montreal-Est Rangers defeated Princeville Titans 2 games to none
- Chambly Forts defeated St-Gabriel-de-Brandon Montagnards 2 games to none
- Terrebonne Cobras defeated Chambly Forts 4 games to none
- Longueuil Collège Français defeated Montreal-Est Rangers 4 games to none
- St-Jerome Panthers defeated Gatineau Flames 4 games to none
- Granby Inouk defeated Valleyfield Braves 4 games to 1
- Terrebonne Cobras defeated St-Jerome Panthers 4 games to none
- Longueuil Collège Français defeated Granby Inouk 4 games to none