This is the 2016-17 Saskatchewan Prairie Senior Hockey League season. This is the league's 7th season.
- The Perdue Pirates don't return after having taken a leave of absence for the 2015-16 season.
|Edam Three Stars||18||13||4||1||125||55||27|
|Battleford Beaver Blues||18||13||5||0||126||76||26|
|Glaslyn North Stars||18||8||9||1||83||100||17|
|Cut Knife Colts||18||5||13||0||69||130||10|
The top 8 teams qualify for the playoffs. All rounds are best-of-five.
- Hafford Hawks defeated Cut Knife Colts 3 games to none
- Edam Three Stars defeated Maymont Settlers 3 games to none
- Battleford Beaver Blues defeated Glaslyn North Stars 3 games to none
- Shelbrook Silvertips defeated Meota Combines 3 games to none
- Hafford Hawks defeated Shellbrook Silvertips 3 games to 2
- Edam Three Stars defeated Battleford Beaver Blues 3 games to 2
- Edam Three Stars defeated Hafford Hawks 3 games to 1