This is the 2016-17 Quebec Junior Hockey League season. This was the league's 29th season overall and 3rd season under this name. The league was previously known as the Quebec Provincial Junior Hockey League from 1988-1998 and as the Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League from 1998-2014.
Alexandre Burrows DivisionEdit
Martin St-Louis DivisionEdit
NAPA Cup PlayoffsEdit
The NAPA Cup playoffs will be held after the completion of the regular season with the playoff champion (or the runners up if the Terrebonne Cobras win the NAPA Cup) advancing to the 2017 Fred Page Cup to be held in Terrebonne, Quebec. The winner of that tournament will advance to the 2017 Royal Bank Cup being held in Cobourg, Ontario.
The top five teams in each division qualify for the playoffs. The fourth place team plays the fifth place in a best of five preliminary round. The preliminary round winners are reseeded as number 4 and play the first place team in the division semifinals and the second place team plays the third place team. The division semifinal winners are reseeded for the league semifinals. The semifinal winners meet in the NAPA Cup final.
- Princeville Titans defeated Chambly Forts 3 games to none
- Sainte-Agathe Montagnards defeated Montreal-Est Rangers 3 games to none
Burrows Division SemifinalsEdit
- Longueuil College-Francais defeated Princeville Titans 4 games to none
- Granby Inouk defeated Valleyfield Braves 4 games to 2
St-Louis Division SemifinalsEdit
- Terrebonne Cobras defeated Sainte-Agathe Montagnards 4 games to 1
- St-Leonard Arctic defeated St-Jerome Panthers 4 games to 2
NAPA Cup SemifinalsEdit
- Longueuil College-Francais defeated St-Leonard Arctic 4 games to 1
- Terrebonne Cobras defeated Granby Inouk 4 games to 2