This is the 2016-17 Northern Collegiate Hockey Association Men's season.
- On June 14, 2016 the conference announced that they were adding the Trine Thunder to the conference for the 2017-18 season. In the same annoucement the conference also added three women's teams to that part of the conference for 2017-18 as well
Balance of information to be added upon completion of NCAA tournament
|South Division||Overall Record|
|Lake Forest Foresters||20||12||8||0||70||57||24|
|Milwaukee School of Engineering Raiders||20||9||7||4||59||56||22|
|North Division||Overall Record|
|St. Norbert Green Knights||20||15||4||1||78||31|
|St. Scholastica Saints||20||10||9||1||69||66|
Harris Cup Playoffs (Conference Tournament)Edit
The top three teams in each division qualify for the playoffs. In the first round the second seed plays the third seed in a single game playoff. The team are re-seeded for the semifinals, they are seeded one through four regardless of division by conference record. The top seed plays the 4th seed and the 2nd seed plays the 3rd seed in a 2 plus mini-game format, where if the teams are tied in points a mini-game is held after the second game to determine the series winner. The semifinal winners meet in the Harris Cup Final for the championship and the conference's automatic bid to the 2017 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Marian Sabres defeated Lake Forest Foresters 5-2
- St. Scholastica Saints vs Northland Lumberjacks 3-1
- Adrian Bulldogs defeated Marian Sabres 2-1
- St. Norbert Green Knights defeated St. Scholastica Saints 4-0