This is the 2016-17 Hanover Tache Junior Hockey League season. This is the league's 30th season.
- The Niverville Clippers don't return after sitting out the 2015-16 season
- The St. Adolphe Hawks return to the league.
|Grunthal Red Wings||Grunthal||Grunthal Arena|
|Lorette Comets||Lorette/Île-des-Chênes||Lorrette Community Complex/IDC Arena|
|Mitchell Mohawks||Mitchell||Mitchell Arena|
|Red River Mud Bugs||St. Jean Baptiste||St. Jean Arena|
|St. Adolphe Hawks||St. Adolphe, Manitoba||St. Adolphe Community Club & Arena|
|Springfield Xtreme||Oakbank||Oakbank One Insurance Arena|
|Steinbach Huskies||Steinbach||T.G. Smith Centre|
|Red River Mud Bugs||24||18||6||0||0||108||74||36|
|St. Adolphe Hawks||24||13||10||1||0||101||79||27|
|Grunthal Red Wings||24||7||15||2||0||86||129||16|
All seven teams qualify for the playoffs. The top seed earns a bye to the semifinals. The second place team plays the seventh place team, the third place team plays the sixth place team and the fourth place team plays the fifth place team in the best of five quarterfinals. The first place team plays the lowest seeded first round winner and the higher seeded quarterfinal winner plays the second lowest seeded first round winner in the best of seven semifinals. The semifinal winners meet in the best of seven final.
- Springfield Xtreme defeated Mitchell Mohawks 3 games to 2
- Steinbach Huskies defeated Grunthal Red Wings 3 games to 1
- St. Adolphe Hawks defeated Lorette Comets 3 games to none
- Red River Mud Bugs defeated St. Adolphe Hawks4 games to none
- Springfield Xtreme defeated Steinbach Huskies 4 games to none