This is the 2016-17 ECAC Women's Ice Hockey season. This is the league's 14th season.
overall records to be added upon completion of NCAA tournament
|Clarkson Golden Knights||22||19||1||2||91||32||40|
|St. Lawrence Saints||22||16||3||3||75||30||35|
|Cornell Big Red||22||13||4||5||56||36||31|
|Dartmouth Big Green||22||5||17||0||27||56||10|
The top eight teams qualify for the conference tournament with the top four teams hosting quarterfinal best-of-three series. The semfinal and final rounds of the conference tournament are single elimination. The tournament winner will earn the conference's automatic bid to the 2017 NCAA Division I Women's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Clarkson defeated RPI 2 games to none
- St. Lawrence defeated Yale 2 games to none
- Cornell defeated Colgate 2 games to none
- Princeton defeated Quinnipiac 2 games to 1
- Clarkson defeated Princeton 4-0
- Cornell defeated St. Lawrence 3-1
- Clarkson defeated Cornell 1-0