This is the 2016-17 Central Canada Hockey League season. This is the league's 56th season overall and 6th under this name.
- none for 2016-17, but the Gloucester Rangers were sold to a new ownership group that is moving the team to Rockland, Ontario where they will become the Rockland Nationals replacing the current Nationals team who are playing in the National Capital Junior Hockey League
Larry Robinson DivisionEdit
|Carleton Place Canadians||62||50||12||0||0||252||135||100|
|Smiths Falls Bears||62||24||31||5||2||177||209||55|
Steve Yzerman DivisionEdit
|Ottawa Jr. Senators||62||41||18||1||2||203||159||85|
|Pembroke Lumber Kings||62||22||38||2||0||165||220||46|
Bogart Cup PlayoffsEdit
The top eight teams overall advance to the playoffs. In the quarterfinal round the top seed plays the 8 seed, the second seed plays the seventh seed, the third seed plays the sixth seed, and the fourth seed plays the fifth seed in best-of-seven series. The top remaining seed plays the lowest remaining seed and the middle two seeds play each other in the best-of-seven semifinals. The semifinal winners meet in the best-of-seven league final. The champion advances to the 2017 Fred Page Cup which is being held in Terrebonne, Quebec. The winner of that tournament will advance to the 2017 Royal Bank Cup which is being held in Cobourg, Ontario.
- Carleton Place Canadians defeated Nepean Raiders 4 games to 1
- Cornwall Colts defeated Smiths Falls Bears 4 games to 1
- Ottawa Jr. Senators defeated Brockville Braves 4 games to 1
- Kemptville 73's defeated Hawkesbury Hawks 4 games to 2
- Carleton Place Canadians defeated Kemptville 73's 4 games to 2
- Ottawa Jr. Senators defeated Cornwall Colts 4 games to none