Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ECAC East (Norwich Cadets) (16th appearance, 3 championships)
- ECAC Northeast (Nichols Bison) (3rd appearance, 0 championships)
- Massachusetts State College Athletic Conference (MASCAC) (Plymouth State Panthers) (2nd appearance, 0 championships)
- Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) (Hamline Pipers) (2nd appearance, 0 championships)
- Northern Collegiate Hockey Association (NCHA) (Adrian Bulldogs) (5th appearance, 0 championships)
- New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) Amherst Lord Jeffs) (4th appearance, 0 championships)
- State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) (Plattsburgh Pioneers) (*21st appearance, 2 championships*) (*not including a 1987 championship and an additional appearence (runner-up) in 1986 which were vacated by the NCAA Committee on infractions)
- Hobart Statesmen (5th appearance, 0 championships)
- Oswego Great Lakers (14th appearance, 1 championship)
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers (11th appearance, 4 championships)
- Trinity Bantams (4th appearance, 0 championships)
- The 11 teams account for 87 appearances and 10 championships between them
- All 11 teams have previously appeared in the tournament
- Five teams appeared in the 2014 tournament
- The Trinity Bantams had the longest tournament drought last appearing in 2008
Eleven teams qualify for the single elimination tournament with 7 bids going to conference champions and 4 at-large spots being awarded. Six teams participate in the first round with 5 getting byes. The first and quarterfinal rounds are held at campus sites. The semifinal and final rounds were held at the Ridder Arena in Minneapolis, Minnesota on March 27 and 28, 2015.
- Oswego State defeated Hobart 6-1
- Tinity defeated Nichols 4-2
- Norwich defeated Plymouth State 3-2
- Adrian defeated Oswego State 5-4
- Trinity defeated Plattsburgh State 5-1
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point defeate Hamline 4-2
- Amherst defeated Norwich 4-3
- Trinity defeated Adrian 5-3
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point defeated Amherst 6-2
- Trinity defeated Wisconsin-Stevens Point 5-2
The Trinity Bantams won their first national championship.