The 2015 Coy Cup is the senior "AA" provincial championship for British Columbia, Canada. The tournament will be held March 24th to 28 in Fort Nelson, British Columbia hosted by the independent Fort Nelson Yeti. Fort Nelson was selected as host October 8, 2014.The Powell River Regals were originally slated to play at the "AAA" level and try to qualify for the 2015 Allan Cup, however they withdrew from the qualifying for the Allan Cup in early January, 2015 and entered the "AA" level. The Whitehorse Huskies are based out of the Yukon but play under the authority of BC Hockey and were eligible for the tournament
- The Fort Nelson Yeti qualified as host team.
- The Terrace River Kings qualifed by winning the Central Interior Hockey League playoffs.
- The Fort St. John Flyers qualified by defeating the Whitehorse Huskies 2 games to none (8-2, 5-2) in a qualifier .
- The CIHL playoff runner up, the Williams Lake Stampeders play the Powell River Regals in a best of three qualifying series March 13-15. Powell River won the series 2 games to 1 (4-3 (ot), 4-5 (ot), 2-1 (ot)
- Single round robin format
- Last place team is eliminated
- 2nd place plays 3rd place in semifinal
- Semifinal winner vs top seed inal
- Terrace defeated Fort St. John 4-3 (ot)
- Fort Nelson defeated Powell River 5-4
- Terrace defeated Powell River 7-4
- Fort St. John defeated Fort Nelson 7-2
- Fort. St. John defeated Powell River 6-2
- Terrace defeated Fort Nelson 5-3
Team GP W L GF GA Terrace River Kings 3 3 0 16 10 Fort St. John Flyers 3 2 1 16 8 Fort Nelson Yeti 3 1 2 10 16 Powell River Regals 3 0 3 10 18
March 27 (Semifinal)Edit
- Fort St. John Flyers defeated Fort Nelson Yeti 10-3
March 28 (final)Edit
- Fort St. John Flyers defeated Terrace River Kings 6-1