Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the 2015-16 Saskatchewan Prairie Senior Hockey League season. This is the league's 6th season.
- The league added the Edam Three Stars to the league from the North Saskatchewan Senior Hockey League.
- The Perdue Pirates have taken a leave of absence for the 2015-16 season.
|Edam Three Stars||18||13||3||-||2||-||110||66||-||28|
|Battleford Beaver Blues||18||11||6||-||1||-||93||81||-||23|
|Radisson Wheat Kings||18||6||11||-||1||-||74||85||-||13|
|Cut Knife Colts||18||5||12||-||1||-||64||97||-||11|
|Glaslyn North Stars||18||2||16||-||0||-||46||172||-||4|
note: Meota finished ahead of Edam based on second tie breaker head to head 1-0-1 to 1-1-0 and Cut Knife finished ahead of Spiritwood based on the second tie breaker as well 2-0-0 to 0-2-0. The first tie breaker was league wins.
The top 8 teams qualify for the playoffs. The quarterfinal round is best-of-five, with 1 v 8, 2 v 7, 3 v 6, 4 v 5.
- Hafford Hawks defeated Cut Knife Colts 3 games to 1 (9-1, 4-7, 9-3, 4-0)
- Meota Combines defeated Radison Wheat Kings 3 games to 1 (7-3, 3-1, 2-5, 4-2)
- Edam Three Stars defeated Maymount Settlers 3 games to none (6-1, 2-1, 11-3)
- Shellbrook Silvertips defeated Battleford Beaver Blues 3 games to none (4-1, 6-2, 6-5 (ot))
- Shellbrook Silvertips defeated Hafford Hawks 3 games to 2 (4-1, 4-7, 3-10, 5-3, 2-1)
- Edam Three Stars defeated Meota Combines 3 games to 1 (4-5, 7-2, 4-1, 5-4)
- Shellbrook Silvertips defeated Edam Three Stars 3 games to none (6-3, 3-2, 5-4 (2ot))