Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the 2015-16 Sask/Alta Senior Hockey League season. This is the league's 62nd season.
- The Two Hills Longhorns withdrew
- The league added the Maidstone Jets and the Paradise Hill Hawks
|Elk Point Elks||22||12||9||-||0||1||123||75||533||25|
|Paradise Hill Hawks||22||4||17||-||1||0||50||145||602||9|
|Paradise Valley Jets||22||0||22||-||0||0||56||233||458||0|
note: Marwayne finished ahead of Hillmond and Lashburn finished ahead of Dewberry based on the league's first tie-breaker: total league wins.
The top eight teams qualify for the playoffs. The first seed plays number 8, 2 plays 7, 3 plays 6, and 4 plays 5 in a best-of-five quarterfinal series. The top and bottom remaining seed and the middle two remaining seeds are matched up in the semifinals. The semifinal winners meet for the league championship.
- Wainwright Rustlers defeated Neilburg Monarch 3 games to none (10-2, 12-2, 13-4)
- Marwayne Comets defeated Kitscoty Monarchs 3 games to none (14-6, 12-6, 6-2)
- Hillmond Hitmen defeated Elk Point Elks 3 games to 2 (1-4, 4-5, 5-2, 5-2, 4-1)
- Dewberry Mustangs defeated Lashburn Flyers 3 games to 1 (1-6, 3-2, 6-1, 9-8 (ot))
- Wainwright Rustlers defeated Dewberry Mustangs 4 games to 3 (7-6 (ot), 5-4, 2-9, 4-5, 6-3, 2-6, 6-5)
- Marwayne Comets defeated Hillmond Hitmen 4 games to none (3-1, 4-3, 4-3 (ot), 7-6 (ot))
- Wainwright Rustlers defeated Marwayne Comets 4 games to none (8-3, 6-3, 7-5, 8-5)
The Wainwright Rustlers advance to the 2016 Alberta Senior AA/A Playoffs