Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the 2015-16 North West Junior Hockey League season. This is the league's 22nd season. Each team will play 36 games (3 home, 3 away against each of the other 6 members)
- The Slave Lake Wolves did not return after being granted a one year leave of absence for 2014-15.
- The Grande Prairie North Stars did not return and are being replaced by the Grande Prairie Kings.
|Beaverlodge Blades||Beaverlodge||Beaverlodge Arena|
|Dawson Creek Canucks||Dawson Creek||Dawson Creek Memorial Arena|
|Fairview Flyers||Fairview, Alberta||Fairview Arena|
|Fort St. John Huskies||Fort St. John||North Peace Arena|
|Grande Prairie Kings||Grande Prairie||Coca-Cola Centre|
|North Peace Navigators||Peace River||Baytex Enery Centre|
|Sexsmith Vipers||Sexsmith||Sexsmith Arena|
|North Peace Navigators||36||30||6||-||0||0||219||96||-||60|
|Grande Prairie Kings||36||21||14||-||1||0||173||131||-||43|
|Fort St. John Huskies||36||20||16||-||0||0||162||133||-||40|
|Dawson Creek Canucks||36||7||26||-||2||1||93||169||-||17|
All seven teams qualify with the first place team earning a bye into the semifinal round. The quarterfinal round is best-of-five. The semifinal and final rounds are best-of-seven. Both finalists advance to the 2016 Russ Barnes Trophy being held in Cold Lake, Alberta hosted by the Cold Lake Ice for a berth in the 2016 Keystone Cup being held in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- North Peace Navigators defeated Beaverlodge Blades 3 games to none (12-1, 9-2, 18-0)
- Grand Prairie Kings defeated Dawson Creek Canucks 3 games to none (5-3, 4-3, 5-3)
- Fort St. John Huskies defeated Sexsmith Vipers 3 games to none (4-3 (ot), 3-1, 4-2)
- Fairview Flyers defeated Fort St. John Huskies 4 games to 1 (4-2, 6-7 (2ot), 8-1, 1-0, 6-2)
- North Peace Navigators defeated Grand Prairie Kings 4 games to none (6-5, 5-2, 3-2 (ot), 5-1)
- North Peace Navigators defeated Fairview Flyers 4 games to 1 (5-2, 5-4 (2ot), 2-4, 5-2, 2-0)