Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|University of Notre Dame||22||15||5||2||-||-||70||40||32|
|University of Massachusetts Lowell||22||12||6||4||-||-||58||37||28|
|University of Connecticut||22||6||12||4||-||-||49||70||16|
|University of Vermont||22||6||13||3||-||-||48||66||15|
|University of New Hampshire||22||4||12||6||-||-||57||7||14|
|University of Maine||22||5||12||2||-||-||42||77||12|
|University of Massachusetts Amherst||22||2||16||4||-||-||44||101||8|
2016 Conference TournamentEdit
All twelve teams qualify with the top 4 seeds getting a first round bye. The best-of-three first round matches up 5 vs 12, 6 vs 11, 7 vs 10, and 8 vs 9. The first round winners are re-seeded for the best-of-three quarterfinals and the 1 seed plays the lowest seeded first round winner, 2 plays the second lowest seed first round winner, 3 plays the third lowest first round winner. and 4 plays the highest seeded first round winner. Teams are re-seeded for the semifinals with the highest seeded winner playing the lowest seeded winner and the second and third seeds meet in a single game at TD Garden on March 18th. The semifinal winners meet on March 19th at the TD Garden for the conference championship and the conference's automatic bid to the 2016 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Boston University defeated Massachusetts 2 games to none (2-1 (ot), 5-4)
- Northeastern defeated Maine 2 games to 1 3-2 (ot), 4-3 (ot)
- Merrimack defeated New Hampshire 2 games to 1 (1-3, 3-2 (ot), 2-1)
- Vermont defeated Connecticut 2 games to none (2-1, 4-3)
- Boston College defeated Vermont 2 games to 1 (3-0, 2-4, 4-3 (ot))
- Providence defeated Merrimack 2 games to none (3-1, 2-0)
- Northeastern defeated Notre Dame 2 games to none (3-1, 6-4)
- Mass-Lowell defeated Boston University 2 games to none (3-2, 5-0)
- Northeastern defeaed Boston College 5-4
- Mass-Lowell defeated Providence 2-1 (3ot)
- Northeastern defeated Mass-Lowell 3 to 2