This is the 2015-16 ECAC West Men''s Hockey season.
|ECAC West||Overall Record|
|Nazareth Golden Flyers||15||5||9||1||43||51||11||26||8||14||4||71||85|
|Elmira Soaring Eagles||15||4||9||2||46||58||10||26||11||12||3||88||85|
All six teams qualify. All rounds are single elimination. Seed 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5 in the quarterfinals. The teams are re-seeded for the semifinals. Seed 1 plays 4 and 2 plays 3. The semifinal winners meet for the conference championship. The conference tournament champions does NOT receive an automatic bid to the 2016 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament. Either the winner of this tournament or the winner of the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference are awarded a bid to the tournament based on the decision of the tournament selection committee., since neither conference has enough teams for an automatic bid.
- Utica Pioneers defeated Elmira Soaring Eagles 5-3
- Neumann Knights defeated Nazareth Golden Flyers 2-1
- Hobart Statesmen defeated Neumann Knights 3-0
- Utica Pioneers defeated Manhattanville Valiants 4-3 (ot)
- Hobart Statesmen defeated Utica Pioneers 5 to 0