Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the 2015-16 ECAC Hockey Men's Season. This is the league's 55th season.
|St. Lawrence University||22||11||8||3||-||-||68||50||25|
|Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute||22||8||7||7||-||-||46||49||23|
2016 Conference Tournament (Whitelaw Cup)Edit
All twelve teams qualify with the top 4 seeds getting a first round bye. The best-of-three first round matches up 5 vs 12, 6 vs 11, 7 vs 10, and 8 vs 9. The first round winners are re-seeded for the best-of-three quarterfinals and the 1 seed plays the lowest seeded first round winner, 2 plays the second lowest seed first round winner, 3 plays the third lowest first round winner. and 4 plays the highest seeded first round winner. Teams are re-seeded for the semifinals with the highest seeded winner playing the lowest seeded winner and the second and third seeds meet in a single game at Herb Brooks Arena in Lake Placid, New York on March 18th. The semifinal winners meet on March 19th at the Herb Brooks Arena in Lake Placid, New York for the conference championship and the conference's automatic bid to the 2016 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Clarkson defeated Princeton 2 games to none (3-2, 3-2 (ot))
- RPI defeated Brown 2 games to none (3-2, 4-3)
- Dartmouth defeated Colgate 2 games to 1 (3-2 (ot), 3-5, 4-3 (2ot)
- Cornell defeated Union 2 games to none (1-0, 2-1 (ot)
- Quinnipiac defeated Cornell 2 games to 1 (5-2, 4-5, 6-3)
- Yale vs Dartmouth defeated Yale 2 games to none (4-3, 2-1)
- Harvard defeated RPI 2 games to none (5-2, 8-2)
- St. Lawrence defeated Clarkson 2 games to none (3-2, 3-2)
- Quinnipiac defeated Dartmouth 3-1
- Harvard defeated St. Lawrence 2-2 (ot)
- Quinnipiac defeated Harvard 4 to 1